I know it’s been a long while. I haven’t posted to my blog since July 26 or something like that. There has been so much going on between that time and now. If you want to know what’s been going on with me, check out the video below. But anyway, let’s get down to it.
I put together a project using my Breakfast Time digital. I made a cookbook with the most cooked breakfast items in my kitchen. There are a few tips in there as well. Some may be surprised that waffles aren’t on the list. I cook waffles, but for the number of waffles I need to cook, having two waffle irons isn’t enough. I will say, the pancake recipe in this book can be used as a waffle batter too. So hey, whoever this goes to didn’t completely miss out. I would love to get one of those waffle irons that you put the batter on one side and flip it to do the same on the other side. The thing is, I don’t have anywhere to put it. That would require letting go of some gadgets that I’m not ready to part ways with yet. I’m a baker as y’all know, so a lot of my gadgets are very much useful.
I had so much fun putting this together. The Breakfast Time digital started out with pancakes. I’ve been trying to draw some decent-looking pancakes for over a year now with no success. I was sitting with my daughter one night and asked her what should I draw. She said pancakes… Yeah, she took it there. So you know I had to make her proud. She already thinks I can fix and do everything. She thinks I know everything. Even after telling her and the boys that I am not a magician, a superhero, or a genius multiple times. Not to disappoint, I took it the extra mile and drew bacon, maple syrup, eggs, orange juice, and bread.
Here are a few pictures of the project. The only flip-through will be the flip-through in the video. Enjoy!
What I used in this project:
- Bakers & Crafters Breakfast Time Digital: https://neatsuites.me/product/breakfast-time/
- Kelly Creates Alphabet Stamps: https://neatsuites.me/product/kelly-creates-traceable-stamp-sets/
- Aleene’s All-purpose Glue: https://neatsuites.me/product/aleenes-tacky-glue-variety/
- Brick Stencil: https://neatsuites.me/product/background-stencils/
- Archival Permanent Black Ink w/Re-inker: https://amzn.to/3A6khed
- Uhu All-purpose Glue: https://amzn.to/3c4TKpQ
- Gel Press (Multiple Sizes): https://amzn.to/3CuQtuX
- Book Rings: https://amzn.to/3QQb9RY
- Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint: https://amzn.to/3PwOHfz
- Jute Twine: https://amzn.to/3A2WMmj
- Adhesive Backed Foam: https://amzn.to/3AvjwNx
- Texture Paste: https://amzn.to/3QzKmcG
- Paper towels
This cookbook will go up for sale in my store. At this time, there will only be one, but if you’d like to request one, let me know. I hope you enjoy the video, the post, and the story behind the digital. Thank you for stopping by and I’ll see you in the next one.
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use or have used in the past. This post contains affiliate links, that at no cost to you, pay me a small commission.