Tag: august peach
There’s something about stamps
August Peach Kit
The August Peach Kit is finally up and ready to find its way to new craft spaces.
The items can be purchased as a kit or as standalone items. At the moment there are only 25 available. With this kit you’ll get:
- (1) 3×3 stamp set
- (1) August Peach paper pack
- (1) 5×5 stencil
- (2) yards of ribbon (you choose the color when on the product page)
- (6) ephemera pieces
- (6) stickers
I’ve also been using the paper pack for the Notes-vember tags for my flag journal. I’ll show those at the end of the month.
Head to the shop and get your August Peach Kit today!
You can also get check here to get the items individually:
Check out the videos for the things made with the August Peach items:
Notes-vember Day 2
Today is Day 2 of Notes-vember! While there is no video today, there will be this blog post about today’s motivational quote and reflection.
The Flow of Things
Before I get started, I want to first talk about how the flow of this is going to happen. Doing this as a live stream every day is doable, but also difficult with the life I live.
- Live streams will only be on Mondays. For the Monday stream, we will talk about the previous week’s quotes and reflections as well as that day’s.
- I will not be sharing my “What I’m Grateful For” points for the week because we’ll be there all day. I may talk about a few, but we’ll see how it goes.
- Blog posts will happen every day, but they’ll likely be no pictures. I’ll save the showing of my gratitude book for the next live stream.
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Don’t what-if your situations
- Stop thinking you need to “have something” in order to do something, to feel better, or make it to the next stage.
Everything you need is right in front of you. Look in the mirror or anything that gives you a reflection, and tell yourself that you have all you need.
Learn how to work with what you have. When you need something else, you’ll know and it will come to you.
- What are you grateful for today?
- What do you need to get done, but have been putting off because you felt you didn’t have what you needed?
- How many times have you compared yourself to someone today?
- How many times have you “what-if’ed” today?
Sit down, take a deep breath, and write down your answers to the questions above. Think about how you feel after writing it down. Think about Day 1 of Notes-vember and make these two days work together to help you conquer the things that are holding you back. As the month goes by, and the more you focus on your happiness and what you’re grateful for, you’ll slowly build a habit of tuning out the negativity, the things that worry you, and the things that hold you back.
If you haven’t read the blog post for Day 1, all the information, or watched the videos, check here!
Notes-vember Day 1
I know it’s been a bit since I posted, but I have something for y’all. While I was working on the Inktober prompts, my daughter asked me what was for November. That chat resulted in her saying Notes for November. So, at that moment, Notes-vember was born, and of course, she left me to figure out what I wanted to do with it. LOL.
For November, I encourage you to read motivational quotes every day and note how they make you feel. If you would like to keep up with my daily quotes, be sure to check back here and subscribe (also, join me on Youtube). Join my craft community on Facebook (Where Baking & Crafting Meet). This way, you won’t miss a beat. For more information on Notes-vember, be sure to tune in and craft along.
#notesvember #motivational #selfreflection
Live Stream Parts 1 & 2:
To watch the replay of the previous live streams:
What I Used:
If you’d like to get the Bo Bunny Time & Place stamp set: https://neatsuites.me/product/bo-bunny-time-place-stamp-set/
If you’d like to get the August Peach paper pack: https://neatsuites.me/product/bakers-crafters-august-peach-cardstock/
If you would like the artwork used in the video, click here: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/cozy-autumn-favorites-clipart-mixmatch/ref/1328255/
Note: This is an affiliate link, and I will get a small commission if you decide to purchase this product.
If you’d like to check out my gratitude flag journal videos: