Today is Day 10 of Notes-vember, and we’re still pushing strong. I hope your day started well, and you know what I’m going to say. If it didn’t, push through whatever invaded your happiness and make the rest of the day the best.
As I come to my desk every day to post for Notes-vember, I think about how much less time I’ve been spending at my desk. I haven’t been crafting or recording, but I’ve been baking, and I haven’t thought about why.
As I’m typing this, I’ve been thinking about how I’ve been letting things go and flow more. I would typically spend the early hours of my day making a video or creating a product for my store, and then I’d move on to cleaning up or going to the store before the kids got out of school. I now do this in the opposite order. I feel better about this new order of operations.
- When you’re thinking about the future you, look at the one you’re speaking with. The successful one, the tired one, the unhappy one. Listen to what they’re saying to you, take it in, and take action.
- Figure out what you need to change to see the future you that you want to see. Even the simplest change can be the biggest and most moving change.
- Think about your reasons for chaning the future you that you just spoke with, know that its for the better, and don’t let anyone or anything take you off that path.
As you sit, take a deep breath, and relax, think about the feeling you have about your future.
- Was the future you in a place you wanted to see?
- What was the mood? Happy? Sad? Upset?
- Is there something you’re doing now that makes you say, “if I keep this up, that will be me.” (good or bad)?
Keep working at it if you want the outcome of something you’re doing to be something you always wanted it to be.
- People will walk in and out of your life
- Doors will open and close
- Change will happen
- Happy and sad will happen
- Success and failure will happen
I know this is one of my shorter posts, but it’s been a brief kind of day. Put yourself where you want to be. It’s one thing to be drained, and it’s another to be tired.
- You’re tired after work, cleaning your house, or having a fun day out with family or friends. Thats good. It’s like full day workout.
- You’re drained from negative things. Those things can be people or the environment. It could be an illness or a toxic situation.
Whatever it is, remember, you want to be tired at the end of your day, not drained. When you’re tired, you rest and wake up feeling good. When you’re exhausted, you’re beaten down and wake up with the same attitude and thoughts on your mind, and it’s hard for you to start the day.