Today is Day 8! I hope your day is going well. If your day didn’t start as you wanted, make the rest of your day the best. Today would usually be live stream day, but the day was full of appointments and errands. It was an exciting day. It was outside my ordinary—no crafting, no desk time, cookie making, etc.
- Look for and do the things that bring out the best in you. Eliminate the unnecessary tasks and things that set you back.
- Look for people with similar interests, which makes you feel comfortable while diving into your new adventures. You’ll then see who you can keep in your life and who you can let go of or distance yourself.
- Don’t forget to enjoy yourself, what you’re doing, and the people that lift you.
As you sit down, take a deep breath, and relax, think about what doors you should be opening and closing. Think about the places you can go, the things you can do, and the people you can meet.
- What things do you find yourself doing every day that has no meaning and is a complete waste of time? Are they holding you back? Do they make you unhappy? Do you ask yourself why you’re doing it over and over as if things are going to get better?
- Do the people in your life have a purpose of holding you back or lifting you and growing with you? Do they show that they appreciate you?
- Do you forget to enjoy what you love or do things because of what someone in your life may say about it?
Whatever your answers are to these questions, I want you to be honest with yourself when answering them. Sharpen those senses to discover those magical things out there. Don’t waste your time surrounding yourself with the wrong vibes and people. If you have to wonder if the person closest to you will see the beauty in something or understand your excitement, think about it. Do you always want to be hesitant because they make you feel uncomfortable? That’s not the wondering you want to do. Break free of that and be you.