Today is Day 2 of Notes-vember! While there is no video today, there will be this blog post about today’s motivational quote and reflection.
The Flow of Things
Before I get started, I want to first talk about how the flow of this is going to happen. Doing this as a live stream every day is doable, but also difficult with the life I live.
- Live streams will only be on Mondays. For the Monday stream, we will talk about the previous week’s quotes and reflections as well as that day’s.
- I will not be sharing my “What I’m Grateful For” points for the week because we’ll be there all day. I may talk about a few, but we’ll see how it goes.
- Blog posts will happen every day, but they’ll likely be no pictures. I’ll save the showing of my gratitude book for the next live stream.
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Don’t what-if your situations
- Stop thinking you need to “have something” in order to do something, to feel better, or make it to the next stage.
Everything you need is right in front of you. Look in the mirror or anything that gives you a reflection, and tell yourself that you have all you need.
Learn how to work with what you have. When you need something else, you’ll know and it will come to you.
- What are you grateful for today?
- What do you need to get done, but have been putting off because you felt you didn’t have what you needed?
- How many times have you compared yourself to someone today?
- How many times have you “what-if’ed” today?
Sit down, take a deep breath, and write down your answers to the questions above. Think about how you feel after writing it down. Think about Day 1 of Notes-vember and make these two days work together to help you conquer the things that are holding you back. As the month goes by, and the more you focus on your happiness and what you’re grateful for, you’ll slowly build a habit of tuning out the negativity, the things that worry you, and the things that hold you back.
If you haven’t read the blog post for Day 1, all the information, or watched the videos, check here!