Craft Type: Embellishment
Submission Day: July 31st
What you need to do:
- Create an embellishment that represents what you have been most grateful for:
- One word must be used. For example: love, friends, family, food, pets, a specific name, etc. You can name anything, anyone, any place, or any time. Who, what, when, or where.
- Submit a picture of your embellishment in the comments of this post. Be sure to check out the posts of others and leave a like.
Share this with your crafty friends and family so they can show us what they’re grateful for!
Tips on posting in the comments:
- If the file size (picture) is too large, it may not upload.
- You must subscribe to the blog or at least subscribe to the blog post to become an active commenter.