I had an unfinished project that I had to finish. Have you ever had that feeling when you keep seeing something? The, “I have to do something with that.” feeling. With this envelope book, I went through stages.
- I printed out the papers…then waited
- I scored the paper for envelopes…and waited
- I put them together and made the belly bands… then waited
- Stamped, colored, fussy cut…and waited
- Put the book together and glued the belly bands on…then hit a wall
This is beautiful paper and I felt I couldn’t rush it. I felt I would mess it up. I let it sit in a folder and checked back with no clue.
And here we are
Check out the videos here: