Sandwiches remind me of my five children and how different they are. Or should I say my children remind me of sandwiches. There is never a dull moment. It’s like going into a restaurant and the food changes everyday.
- My oldest daughter: a Reuben sandwich
- My oldest son: a four cheese, grilled cheese sandwich with onions
- My middle son: a French Toast sandwich stuffed with cheese, bacon, and topped with maple syrup
- My youngest son: a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with sliced bananas
- My youngest daughter: a club sandwich with the finest cuts of meat and toasted bread